I nominate the following bloggers for the WordPress Family Award, as someone so graciously did for me. I thank each of you for posting quality, thought-provoking content, for reading my blog now and then, and for interacting through comments. There truly can be a sense of family among strangers, when you read the musings of another’s mind. What a phenomenon!
Blessings, Clayton from tales2apoint
- Jessie from http://veederranch.com – One of the blogs I most anticipate reading. You truly make me laugh.
- David from http://allenfiction.com – I really enjoy reading your stories and nonchalant musings. You are talented, but don’t take yourself too seriously. It’s refreshing.
- Cortney from http://misswidgetspeople.com – I cannot imagine living in Europe and having such quaint adventures. Thanks for your quality photography and candid stories.
- Karen from http://karenworth.wordpress.com – You are like the warm, encouraging “grandma” of my blog world. Your posts are always an excellent combination of encouragement and challenge. Thank you.
- Mr. Echwalu from http://echwaluphotography.wordpress.com – Everyday life in Africa is a real treat to read about and see through your QUALITY photography. Keep loving others through your camera lens!
- Jacqueline from http://jacquelinevroe.wordpress.com – Your posts are deep, tender, and transparent—a blessing in this world of pretense.
- Patrick from http://www.hikingphoto.com – You live in a once-in-a-lifetime kind of world. I can only dream of experiencing the beauty you photograph weekly. Thanks for sharing.
- Stephanie from http://sgoodman2china.wordpress.com – Thanks for pointing to Him in your living and your blogging. I always enjoy your engaging and quality storytelling.
- BW from http://bottledworder.com – You are just plain and simply an excellent transcriber of thoughts into words.
- Adam from http://1storyaweek.com – As a fellow writer of original fiction, I know how much work it takes to create such believable characters in everyday circumstances. Keep it up! We should try co-writing a story sometime, too.
A message from Shaun, the creator of this award:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “WordPress Family” I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
- That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.